40 Betty Roman Blvd
Markham, Ontario Canada
How Do I Get Ranked on the Search Engines?
Updated Feb 2, 2013 - Getting your website ranked on the search engines is such a big topic now. Additionally, the rules that get you ranked is changing all the time too.
Here are the basics you need to know.
- Use proper programing that follows the rules of the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium), they write the rules saying how your website should be programmed so it reaches the largest audience possible
- Have a lot of content that actually helps people. Avoid the sales pitches and hard sales approached. Educate your client and give them a reason to share your content
- Use Google's Keyword Tool and do some research on Keywords. Name your pages, add this to the titles and talk about these keywords people are search for.
- Market the website. The website needs to be marketed. You want people to talk about you. The easiest way for you to do that is with social media, like Google+, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- if you hires a company like ours, we'll build thousands of connections for you each month by hand. This will really save you a lot of time and money
These are the basics to getting ranked on the search engines. If you really need a hand, ask an SEO company to take a look at your website and do some research into why you are not getting ranked.